OBSTETRICS & GYNECOLOGY
The Department of Obstetrics and Gynaecology provides our patients with various choices for personal obstetric and gynaecologic care and offers an easy-access approach to complete health care for women. Our gynaecologists perform many types of procedures to treat both common and rare gynaecologic conditions, working with other specialists to provide the most appropriate care for patients. They provide minimally invasive treatment whenever possible to reduce patient discomfort and promote more rapid healing. They have extensive experience in vaginal and laparoscopic approaches, as well as reconstructive surgery, the restoration of normal anatomy and function.
Our specialist staff and gynaecologists in are involved with teaching, patient care, and research in the areas of normal and abnormal human reproduction: growth and development of the foetus, normal and complicated obstetrics, and surgical and medical diseases of the female reproductive system, including reproductive endocrinology and infertility, oncology, infectious disease, and psychosocial problems. The department also provides primary and preventive health care for women throughout their lives. They counsel their patients on family planning/contraception and offer several special classes for expectant families, including a maternity unit tour, infant CPR and safety, infant care for expectant parents and breastfeeding
- Comprehensive Wellwoman and Wellbaby clinic ( Wellwoman Packages , Menopause and HRT Clinic )
- State of the Art Delivery Suites and Midwifery Services
- Neonatal Intensive Care Unit next to the Labour & Delivery Suites.
- Advanced Radiological Facilities (Ultrasound screening for foetal wellbeing assessment, Digital mammography screening and bone densitometry).
- Management of High Risk Obstetrics (Multiple Pregnancies, IUGR, Pregnancy induced Hypertension, Gestational diabetes and Endocrine disorders).
- Operative Gynaecological surgery (Hysterectomy, Myomectomy, Tubo-ovarian surgery and Pelvic Floor Surgery).
- Advanced Laparoscopic surgery.
- Reproductive Endocrinology & Management of Assisted reproduction.